What form of payment do you accept?
Instore - All major credit cards, debit, cheque, cash and store gift certificates.
How do I get my course materials/textbooks?
What if I don't see my course on the current semester list?
When is the next textbook buyback date?
Dropped a class, can I return my textbook?
I am a sponsored student, how do I get my course materials?
Your sponsor must submit a letter of authorization before you can purchase your books and/or supplies online. We highly recommend that you check with the bookstore to see if your account has been set up before completing an online order for your course materials. Call 250-862-5638 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
Once letter is confirmed you can purchase your textbooks online. On the payment page, click the "sponsored " button and submit your student number.
When your order is ready for pickup at the Campus Store location you selected, an email confirmation will be sent to your inbox.
Sponsored students means a third party has authorizated that they will be purchasing your course materials. Scholarship/Grants/Student Loans and credits on your student account, are not sponsorships and can't be used in the campus store as payment.
I placed my order a couple of days ago and I haven't receieved an email confirmation
I am having issues with my access code
My online resource requires an Course ID, where can I get this code?
I'm still having issues with my second code from the Publisher
Website : https://mhedu.force.com/CXG/s/
- (877) 762-2974
- Monday to Friday, 08:00 - 20:00 (Eastern/New York)
I purchased an access code off your website but haven't received a redeem code.
Access codes are sent between 15-20 minutes after checkout confirmation (Monday to Friday 8:30 to 4) . If you didn't see your code, please check your spam folder. Codes purchased after 4 pm, will be processed the following morning.
Codes purchased on Saturday and Sunday will not be processed until Monday. If the holiday falls on a Monday, your access code will be sent on Tuesday morning.
If you still don't see your code, please give us an email or call with your order number and we will resend your redeem code.
Shipping/In Store Pickup FAQs
What are my shipping/instore pickup options?
• BC Shipping $35 (Purolator) 3-5 business days. PO Box Addresses (Canada Post) 5-7 business days*
• Outside of BC $45 (Purolator) 3-5 business days. PO Box Addresses (Canada Post) 5-7 business days*
• International Shipping $150 7-10 business days*
*Estimate times, holiday/busy seasons could change shipping times*
Instore Pickup Options (options to appear at checkout)
• Kelowna Campus Stores - Pickup available September to August
• Vernon Campus Stores - Spring/Summer Orders will be sent to the Vernon Main Office
• Penticton Campus Stores - Spring/Summer Orders will be April will be sent to the Penticton Admin Office
• Salmon Arm Main Office - Pickup available September to August
• Email confirmation will be sent with where and when your order will be ready for pickup. If you do not receive an confirmation email, please check your spam folder.
*Please Note : Pickup times/date will vary between all campus stores. Processing time will vary during beginning of semesters*
What is your Refund Policy for general merchandise and textbooks?
• Receipt Required for All Returns
• Refunds will be granted until the third Friday after start of semester (Fall, Winter,
• After the Semester dates refunds will be not be accepted unless textbook is defective.
• New books must be returned in mint condition (no bent, soiled or water damaged
• Wrapped packages are non-refundable if opened.
• OC Custom course manuals and lab manuals are Final Sale.
• Software and Digital materials (E-texts; Access Codes) are Final Sale.
• Used Books are Non-Returnable.
• Receipt required for all returns
• Refunds/Exchanges on General Merchandise will be accepted within 7 days of purchase
and in original condition.
• Defective Merchandise will be accepted for exchange for 30 days from date of purchase.
• Policies stated above apply to all online orders
• Shipping/Handling fees are non-refundable. Costs associated with shipment returns are
the responsibility of the customer unless goods are defective.
Click here for more information about our refund policy.If you have any questions or inquiries, please call 250 862 5638 or email email@example.com